Girijana Bandhu Scheme:- On Friday 10 February 2023 Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao, Government of Telangana announced Girijana Bandhu Scheme. Under this scheme, the government is going to distribute 11.5 lakh acres of podu land among tribals across the state. The scheme will begin in the last week of February 2023. To know more about the scheme, you have to read the further section of this article in which you will get detailed information. Here in this article, we describe Girijana Bandhu Scheme Telangana, its objective, benefits, beneficiaries, application process, and more.
Table of Contents
Girijana Bandhu Scheme Telangana 2024
This scheme is going to start by the government of Telangana in the last week of February 2023. The announcement has been made by the Honorable Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on 10 February 2023 during the assembly, the government is going to distribute 11.5 lakh acres of podu land among tribals across the state. This scheme is started for scheduled tribal category people. To take the benefits of the scheme you have to apply for it. Get detailed information from the further section of this article.
TS Girijana Bandhu Scheme Details Highlights
|Name of the scheme
|Girijana Bandhu Scheme Telangana
|Honorable Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao
|10 February 2023
|last week of February 2023
|ST category people
|distributing pattas for the 11.5 lakh acres of podu land
|Mode of application
Telangana Girijana Bandhu Scheme Objective
The motive of the government of Telangana behind starting the scheme is to provide help to the scheduled tribe category people of the state. To do so the government is going to distribute podu land on the patta. Only those scheduled tribal people who are landless will get the benefits under the scheme.
Girijana Bandhu Scheme Benefits/ Features
- The scheme has been started by the government of Telangana.
- It is beneficial for scheduled tribal category people.
- Beneficiaries will get the forest land on the patta.
- The government is going to distribute 11.5 lakh acres of podu land.
- Beneficiaries will also get electricity supply and extended benefits of Rythu Bandhu the investment support scheme of farmers.
- Patta would be given only to the beneficiaries after village committees, ZPTCs, sarpanch and local tribal landers of the respective area will submit a written undertaking to the government
- In the undertaking, they have to state that, there would be no more encroachment on forest land.
- Any of the beneficiaries who are engaged in the encroachment of forest land after receiving patta, then patta will cancel.
- Only those scheduled tribal people will be benefited under the scheme who are landless.
Eligibility Criteria For Girijana Bandhu Scheme
- The scheme is started for scheduled tribal category people of Telangana
- Applicant must be a native of Telangana
- Should not have his land.
Documents Required to Apply
- Aadhaar Card
- Resident proof
- Passport size photo
- Valid mobile number
- Caste proof
- Other significant documents
Girijana Bandhu Scheme Telangana Application Process
The scheme is recently announced by the Honorable Chief Minister of Telangana K. Chandrasekhar Rao. It is expected that the application process will be through online mode. There is no update related to the application process till now. Soon the application process-related details will release by the authorities. We will update the information once released.