Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme:- According to an official, the Himachal Pradesh government on Thursday approved the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020’s Early Childhood Care and Education Tutor Scheme 2024 for children ages three to six in government primary schools. At a state cabinet meeting presided by Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur, the approval was given. Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme includes early care and brain stimulation to promote healthy brain development and growth.
He also noted that areas and regions that are particularly socioeconomically challenged would receive special consideration and priority. To qualify for the program, candidates who have completed a one-year diploma in nursery teacher education, preschool education, or early childhood education program will take bridge courses designed by the department. Read below to get detailed information related to the HP ECE Tutor Scheme like objectives, Guidelines for Tutors, and much more
Table of Contents
Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme 2024
The Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme for kids in government elementary schools, which is part of the National Education Policy, was authorized by the Himachal Pradesh (HP) Government on September 22, 2022. The choice was made during a state cabinet meeting that Mr. Jai Ram Thakur, the chief minister of Himachal Pradesh, presided over. For the post of tutors under the HP ECE Tutor Scheme, the state government will hire young diploma freshmen. Tutors would be engaged by the HP State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (HPSEDC) temporarily while the education department created the rules for their hiring. The regulation also allows for the hiring of pre-primary teachers.
Tutors would be hired through the HPSEDC on an outsourcing basis until the education department develops the regulations for their recruitment. The program’s goal is to incorporate brain-stimulating activities that will support children’s healthy brain growth and development. The program will concentrate on and give special consideration and priority to places and regions that are severely socioeconomically disadvantaged. The department would develop bridge courses for candidates who have finished a one-year diploma in nursery teacher education, preschool education, or early childhood education programs to qualify for the program. Monthly remuneration of Rs 9,000 would be paid to these tutors.
HP ECE Tutor Scheme Objective
Some of the main objectives of the Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme are as follows:
- Fostering an enabling and exciting atmosphere during these formative stages of lifelong learning will positively impact children’s long-term development and learning.
- To aid communities, state governments, tutors, caretakers, and young professionals.
- To give kids from newborn to pre-primary age great early stimulation and learning opportunities
- To encourage excellence and high standards in child care and early education by laying up rules for these practices
- To ensure children’s holistic development
- To work and assist in places with a low socioeconomic level
- To represent the interconnectedness of care and education by promoting the growth of all domains while also attending to the requirements of young children in the areas of care, nutrition, health, and well-being.
Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme Guidelines for Tutors
- Tutors should refrain from displaying all of the course materials at once because doing so would be overwhelming for the students.
- Every two weeks, new learning resources must be used, and they must experiment with them. They will get bored and lose interest if the materials are always the same.
- They are required to hang the projects and artwork created by their students. Kids can recall the activities they participated in thanks to this. They believe their job is valued, which boosts their self-esteem.
- Tutors need to keep their classrooms lively and interesting.
- When students are roughly the same age, the tutor must divide the class into groups based on each student’s unique requirements and talents. Each group needs to include a variety of activities that are catered to the needs of the individual kids and their learning.
- Opportunities for group interactions in both indoor and outdoor locations must be planned by tutors. They need to strike a balance between noisy and peaceful activities.
- During group interaction time, they must incorporate songs, rhymes, poems, finger plays, dramatics, science, math, and physical activities.
- Educators must use imagination and creativity when designing the learning environment. The growth of the entire child must be taken into consideration while arranging certain activities.
- The complete curriculum must be consistent with group interaction periods, and tutors must promote projects and themes.
Himachal Pradesh Early Childhood Care Tutor Scheme FAQs
Candidates must have either a diploma in the early childhood education program or a one-year diploma in nursery teacher education or preschool education to work as a tutor under the HP ECE Tutor Scheme.
The ECE Tutor Scheme strives to include brain-stimulating activities to support children’s healthy brain growth and development. The program will concentrate on and give special consideration and priority to places and regions that are severely socioeconomically disadvantaged.