Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana:- There is great news for the residents of Odisha, as soon the government will be starting Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana (MSPY). The main aim of the state government to start this scheme is to help in improving the status of specific vulnerable groups like adolescent girls, pregnant women, lactating mothers, and underweight children in the state of Odisha. Approval regarding the MSPY Scheme was given by the Odisha Cabinet headed by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. The state government decided to use Rs. 3354.40 for the successful implementation of the scheme.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana 2023
Under the scheme, it is decided that all adolescent girls of 15-19 years will be given eggs, ladoos and other nutrition supplements. The state government will be conducting Kishori Melasat at the ICDS project level to identify adolescent girls with anemia. Pregnant women and lactating mothers will be getting nutrient-rich food products like millet and eggs. This scheme will begin soon and will run up to five years in the state.
Odisha MSPY Scheme Details
|Name of the article
|Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
|Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
|Adolescent girls, pregnant women, lactating mothers and underweight children of the state
|To provide nutritious food
|Will be updated soon
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
The main purpose of the MSPY is to improve the nutrition status of vulnerable groups. The scheme aims to address nutritional deficiencies and promote better health outcomes for these specific target groups. The beneficiaries will be provided with adequate and balanced diets.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana (MSPY)
- The scheme will be helping to eliminate the issue of malnutrition in the state.
- The health level of the individual will also enhance with the help of the scheme.
- Improved nutrition among the individuals will lead to improved overall health and well-being and this in turn will contribute to their social and economic empowerment. It will also help in breaking the cycle of malnutrition and improving opportunities for growth and development.
- The best part of this scheme is that it will run in the entire state.
- The status of nutrition will also enhance in the state through this scheme.
- The scheme emphasizes creating awareness about the importance of nutrition and health among the beneficiaries and their families.
- It aims to promote behavior change towards adopting healthier dietary practices and overall healthier lifestyles.
- By addressing nutritional deficiencies and promoting better health practices, the scheme wants to reduce the risk of many health problems related to malnutrition, like anemia, low birth weight, and developmental issues in children.
Beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
- Adolescent Girls (15-19 Years)
- Children (0-6 Years)
- Pregnant Women
- Lactating Mothers
List of Nutrition Items of MSPY Yojana
- Nutritional Supplements
Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary for an individual to be from Odisha state.
- This scheme will only provide benefits to Adolescent girls, ChildrenLactating Mothers and Pregnant Women.
Important Documents to Apply
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Age Certificate
- Ration Card
- Pregnant Documents (If Applicable)
- Active Mobile Number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
Process of Application of Mukhyamantri Sampoorna Pushti Yojana
As the scheme has recently received approval, the application process is not yet revealed. The interested individual should frequently check the updates regarding the scheme.