MO Ghara Yojana List:- The list of Mo Ghara Yojana beneficiaries has been released by the Panchayati Raj and Drinking Water Department of Odisha. The yojana will help the impoverished people who aren’t covered by the Pradhan Manti Awas Yojana since there aren’t enough houses allocated for them or they don’t meet the requirements. The applicant who has applied for the rural housing program in Odisha can now verify their beneficiary status and watch the progress of their application online on the portal. Read below to check the detailed information related to Mo Ghara Yojana List 2023.
Table of Contents
MO Ghara Yojana List 2023
The online Odisha Mo Ghara Yojana List has been made available by the Odisha government. To check if their name is on this list, state residents are no longer obliged to go to any government offices. Through the official website, this list will be accessible online. Time and money will be greatly reduced by this system. Citizens will be able to quickly and easily verify their name is on the beneficiary list. For the convenience of the populace, this service has been made available. The list can also be checked by district by the beneficiaries. This program has been established to provide loans to the economically vulnerable population who wish to acquire a home.
Odisha MO Ghara Yojana List Details Highlights
|Scheme Name||Mo Ghara Yojana List|
|Introduced by||Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiary||Odisha State Citizens|
|Objective||To check the Mo Ghara Yojana List online|
This program’s basic goal is to give all families who live below the poverty line grants for home repairs. A loan of up to Rs 3 lakh may be obtained under the Mo Ghara Yojana, which the beneficiary may return in 10 years of manageable installments, minus a one-year moratorium period. This program would also give BPL families and individuals grants for home repairs. The government of Odisha will offer a concession on loans between 30,000 rupees and 60,000 rupees in value. Differently abled individuals and members of the SC/ST group will each receive an additional sum of 10,000.
Benefits of List
Some of the key benefits of the MO Ghara Yojana List are as follows:
- The government of Odisha has introduced the Mo Ghara Yojana List Odisha.
- This list will be available online.
- Names of beneficiaries who have applied under the programme will be included on this list.
- Now, programme participants won’t need to go to any government agencies to get their names checked.
- This approach will result in significant time and financial savings and increase transparency.
- The beneficiary of this programme will be given access to loans up to Rs 3 lakh for the purpose of buying their own home.
- The citizens will become independent as soon as this plan is put into action.
- The only people who can profit from this programme are those who live in economically underprivileged areas of society.
- The people’ quality of life will also increase in addition to that.
Loan Slabs for Mo Ghara Yojana
|Rupees 1 Lakh||30,000 Rupees|
|Rupees 1.5 Lakh||45,000 Rupees|
|Rupees 2 Lakh||60,000 Rupees|
|Rupees 3 Lakh||60,000 Rupees|
MO Ghara Scheme Odisha Loan Distributions
|Loan Amount||1st Installment|
(at roof Level)
(after roof cast)
|Rupees 1 Lakh||Rupees 50,000||Rupees 50,000||–|
|Rupees 1.5 Lakh||Rupees 50,000||Rupees 50,000||Rupees 50,000|
|Rupees 2 Lakh||Rupees 50,000||Rupees 1,00,000||Rupees 50,000|
|Rupees 3 Lakh||Rupees 1,00,000||Rupees 1,00,000||Rupees 1,00,000|
Eligibility Criteria for MO Ghara Yojana List
The applicants applying for MO Ghara Yojana List must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Family with a kutcha structure without an RCC roof.
- Families who have never received housing aid from the federal or state governments in the amount of Rs. 70,000 or more under a rural housing programme.
- The recipients shouldn’t own a non-commercial motorised vehicle.-Wheeler
- The family’s monthly income should not exceed 25,000 rupees
- Less than 5 acres of irrigated land or 15 acres of unirrigated land should be owned by the family.
- The beneficiary must not have a history of bank defaults.
- The applicant’s family members should not have held a government position or received a pension during their time working for the government or a PSU.
Some of the important documents required for list are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- Proof of income
- Residence certificate
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Application number, etc
Steps to Check MO Ghara Yojana List 2023 Odisha
To check MO Ghara Yojana List, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Mo Ghara Yojana i.e., https://moghara.odisha.gov.in/landing
- The home page of the website will open on your screen
- Click on the beneficiary list option.
- A new page will open on your screen
- Now, enter all the required details
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the search button and the list will open on your screen
Information Provided in List
The list will consist of following information:
- Name of the beneficiary
- Age of the beneficiary
- Annual family income of the beneficiary
- Loan amount, etc
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the list, feel free to contact on the below-given helpline number:
Helpline Number: 0674-6817777/155335