The Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana was introduced by Telangana’s Chief Minister, Shri K. Chandrashekhar Rao, to offer a subsidy in addition to a loan for the purchase of tractors and their parts. Tractors and other farm equipment can be purchased with a 50% subsidy under Telangana SC/ST Tractor Subsidy Scheme, and the remaining 50% can be financed with a loan from a commercial bank at a low-interest rate. To get more about Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Online Application and Yantra Laxmi Scheme Registration, read this article.
Table of Contents
Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2023
The Telangana government is making significant progress in improving the state. To benefit the residents of Telangana, the government has implemented a number of government welfare programs. The Yantra Laxmi Scheme was introduced by Telangana’s Chief Minister, Shri K. Chandrashekhar Rao, to offer a subsidy in addition to a loan for the purchase of tractors and their parts. Yantra Lakshmi Scheme offers subsidies for the purchase of tractors and their parts.
Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Yantra Laxmi Scheme Telangana|
|Launched by||Telangana government|
|Objective||to offer a subsidy in addition to a loan for the purchase of tractors and their parts|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of State|
|In application mode||Online/Offline|
|On the official website||business.telangana.gov.in|
Objectives of Telangana SC/ST Tractor Subsidy Scheme
Following are the objectives of the Yantra Laxmi Scheme Telangana
- Encourage the state’s agricultural mechanization.
- Encourage profitable agriculture.
- Lower labor costs for farmers while increasing their profits.
- Offer a subsidy for state residents to purchase tractors.
- Offer a 50% Subsidy for Statewide Tractor Purchases.
Features of Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
Following are the features of the Telangana SC/ST Tractor Subsidy Scheme.
- This program was introduced in conjunction with the Central Programme PM Kisan Tractor Yojana to mechanize agriculture.
- Tractors and other farm equipment can be purchased with a 50% subsidy under Telangana’s Yantra Lakshmi Scheme, and the remaining 50% can be financed with a loan from a commercial bank at a low-interest rate.
- If a tractor and all of its parts cost Rs. 10 lacks, the farmer would only pay Rs. 5 lakh since the state governments would cover 50% of the total cost and the farmer would be responsible for the remaining 50%, or the farmer may obtain a loan from a nationalised bank. Along with tractors, other equipment such as rotary tillers, mini tractors, power weeders, and trans planters will be considered.
Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Benefits
The following are the benefits of the Yantra Laksmi Scheme:
- The farmers will receive a loan and a subsidy for the purchase of tractors and other farm machinery.
- The SC ST farmers receive a 100% tractor subsidy from the government.
- In Kamareddy, the government gave 111 tractors as part of the Yantra Lakshmi program in 2017.
- 90% of the SC ST tribes are subsidized by the government.
- The government offers subsidies for tractors as well as for various pieces of machinery, including rotators, small tractors, power beaders, and transplanters.
Eligibility Criteria for Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
Following are the Eligibility Criteria for Telangana SC/ST Tractor Subsidy:
- Farmers must live in Telangana State permanently.
- To take advantage of the subsidies in their accounts, applicants must have a bank passbook.
- The Yantra Laxmi Scheme is open to applications from both individual farmers and cooperative organizations.
- In the Beneficiary Selection, small and marginal farmers will be given preference.
- Additionally, farmers with 6 acres of land may apply for this program.
Documents Required to Apply for Telangana SC/ST Tractor Subsidy Scheme
Following are the documents needed for Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Domicile Certificate
- Land Documents
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Application Form
Application Process of Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
The Yantra Laxmi Scheme Application Form is only now accepted offline through the State’s Zonal Offices. Candidates can fill out an application for the Yantra Lakshmi Scheme by following the steps below.
- The first step is to go to the Zonal Offices, where farmers or cooperative societies can pick up an application for the Telangana SC/ST Tractor Subsidy.
- Complete the form with the essential information, and include any documents for land records.
- The Form and Related Documents should be handed into the Zonal Office.
- After the form is submitted, verification will be done, and the district level will be where the recipients are chosen.
- To check the status of their application form, applicants can go in person or contact the Zonal Officers.
Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme FAQ’s
The government of Telangana offers financial aid for the purchase of tractors and other machinery.
The government offers a loan for the purchase of a tractor together with a 50% subsidy.
You must visit the zonal officers to obtain an application in order to receive the subsidy amount.