YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme:- The Andhra Pradesh government has decided to prolong the yearly budgetary assistance period by half a year in consideration of the concerns expressed by the handloom weavers due to the state being under lockdown as a result of the Coronavirus. You must complete the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme application form if you employ in the handloom sector of the Andhra Pradesh state to be eligible for the various incentives and advantages that are offered by the relevant authorities. Read below to get detailed information related to the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme like highlights, features and benefits, eligibility criteria, Beneficiary List, and much more
Table of Contents
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023
With a budget of Rs. 192.09 crores, the Andhra Pradesh government launched Phase 4 of the AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme for weavers. The state government gives handloom weavers a yearly allowance of Rs. 24,000 under this scheme’s fourth phase. The Nethanna Nestam Scheme’s third phase, which cost Rs. 192.08 crores to implement, began on August 10, and the second phase, which cost Rs. 194.46 crores to implement, began on June 20, 2020. Around 80,032 weavers benefited from the third phase, whereas 69,308 weavers gained from the second phase. The Netanna Hastham Scheme’s first phase, for which Rs. 191.91 crores were released, went into effect on December 21.
AP YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Details
|Scheme Name||YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme|
|Introduced By||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Individuals engaged in the handloom business|
|Benefits||Incentives and other benefits related to the handloom industry|
Features and Benefits of Nethanna Nestham Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme are as follows:
- Currently, the AP government would give Rs. 24,000 per year to each qualifying weaver’s family that owns a manual weaving unit.
- The handloom weavers and assets that will be released on June 20, 2020, will receive assistance through this AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme.
- CM YS Jagan will now start this Netanna Hastam Scheme Phase 2 on June 20, 2020, even though the bulk of handloom weavers were having difficulties during the COVID-19 lockdown
- The AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme’s second round of distribution will take place in all villages and municipalities.
- The AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme is a groundbreaking initiative to promote the use of power in the country.
- Additionally, every liter of diesel is increased by Rs. 9 for fishing vessels.
- Weavers should get their diesel from reliable fuel stations near fishing harbors.
- The state bureau has also increased additional retail extract fees on alcohol to implement its plan to impose limits gradually in Andhra Pradesh.
- The AP government will pledge to enable the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) to obtain a loan of Rs. 1,000 crores to replace its outdated fleet of vehicles.
- To disperse representatives among the many government offices, the AP government will form a distinct enterprise.
- In the event of a financial emergency, AP Power Finance Corporation would now be ready to provide commitments up to the number of Rs. 4,471 crores.
Eligibility Criteria for YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The eligibility criteria for the scheme are as follows:
- The candidate must reside in Andhra Pradesh state permanently
- A candidate must be a handloom weaver by trade
- The applicant must belong to the Handloom Association and must be registered there
- The candidate must possess a functional cell phone number
- The applicant must fall under the below poverty line category
- The candidate must have an active bank account
Documents Required for YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
The documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Identity proof like an aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Address proof
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Bank account details
Steps to Download YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
To download the scheme beneficiary list, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the beneficiary list option
- A new list will open on your screen
- The Beneficiary List is also posted on each of your Gram Panchayat websites.