2BHK Scheme 4th Phase:- Hello friends, I hope you have already checked your 2BHK Scheme 3rd Phase. The state government pf Telangana will release a total of 6 lists under 2BHK housing scheme. The government terminate the 3rd phase without any notification and now you can check your name on the official website and get the direct laying at the end of this article. If you are interested in knowing if the government will release the 4th phase you are on the right place.
In this article you will get the answers of all your questions regarding the 2BHK Scheme 4th Phase. Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme is one of the most popular schemes where the government will provide 2bhk houses to the citizens of the state who are not able buy pukka house. The scheme is only for the poor people and BPL family in state.
Table of Contents
2BHK Scheme 4th Phase 2023
The government of state Telangana released the 2BHK Scheme 2nd Phase and third phase lists on 21st and 27 September respectively. The government will release the next phase beneficiaries in the Hyderabad district. The Hyderabad city is the smallest city in terms of area but it is densely populated. As we all know the elections are coming so the government has completed the allotment process for all the remaining schemes. The 2BHK Scheme 4th Phase List is expected to release 23rd October 2023.
Telangana Double Bedroom Scheme 4th Phase Key Highlights
|State||Phase||No. Of houses||Total cost for construction||Progress of construction||Cost per 2BHK house (rural areas)||Cost per 2BHK house (urban areas)||Objective|
|Telangana||4th||1,00,000||10,000 crores||80% completed||7,00,000||5,00,000||Provide affordable houses to Homeless people|
Phase Wise Release Date
|No of Phase||Beneficiary List Releasing Date|
|1st Phase List||02nd September 2023|
|2nd Phase List||17th September 2023|
|3rd Phase List||27th September 2023|
|4th Phase List||Not Yet Declared (Expected in October 2023)|
Information Provided in 3rd Phase List PDF
The Two BHK Third Phase List is divided into the following 6 Sections:-
- The Serial Number appears in the first part.
- The Department Serial Number appears in the second section.
- Third Section relates to Applicant’s Name
- Includes a registered 10-digit mobile number in the fourth
- The 12 digit Aadhaar number is located in the fifth section.
- The applicant’s category (SC, ST, OBC, PH, and other, etc.) is contained in the sixth section.
How To Check 4th Phase 2BHK Scheme Sanctioned List Hyderabad 2023
The applicant should follow the below given steps:-
- The applicant needs to visit the official website to download the PDF for Hyderabad 2BHK Scheme 4th Phase i.e. https://2bhk.telangana.gov.in/
- On the official website you can also check the previous beneficiaries list.
- The homepage will appear on the screen and you can see now the notification with the link for the list of 4th phase 2BHK scheme.
- As per the reports, the government is planning to release the next list soon.
- People have to wait for few days for the names allotment list.
- There is not any notification regarding the fourth list double bedroom housing scheme in Telangana.
- We will try to update this article as soon as possible.
Eligibility Criteria For Telangana 2BHK Scheme
The eligibility criteria for this scheme is given below:-
- The applicant should be the permanent resident of state Telangana.
- Only the homeless and poor people are eligible for this scheme.
- The applicants who belong to the BPL category can apply for this scheme.
- Also the people who are living in rented houses and cannot afford pucca houses can apply for this scheme.
- The double bedroom will be sanctioned to the family housewife.
Benefits Of Telangana Double Bedroom Scheme
The features and benefits of this scheme are given below:-
- This scheme ensures to provide 1 lakh houses to the homeless and poor families.
- The budget for this scheme is around 10,000 crore.
- These houses are almost completed and now are ready to be distributed to the homeless people.
- Total cost of the house in rural areas will be 7 lakhs and in urban areas it will be 5 lakhs.
- Main benefit of this scheme is to provide sense of security to the people who are living in kuchha house.