Double Bedroom Status:- A campaign called Digital India was started by the Indian government. Various government programs and services have been made internet accessible through this campaign. Telangana’s government just recently introduced Double Bedroom Status online. The applicants can use this option to see where their application forms stand. In order to check their status, beneficiaries are no longer required to attend to any government agencies. With the aid of the official website, this can be completed online. Read below to check the detailed information related to Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Application Status.
Table of Contents
Double Bedroom Status 2023
Telangana’s Double Bedroom Scheme was launched in 2015 with the intention of granting state residents access to homes. Through this program, applicants will receive affordable two-bedroom homes of 560 square feet. Online access to Double Bedroom Status is provided by the Telangana government. Benefit recipients are no longer required to attend any government offices to inquire about their status. The official website can be used to accomplish this online. This will streamline operations, save time and money, and increase system transparency. The official website must be logged into in order to get benefits. They must verify the status of their double bedroom application on the official website by entering their application number.
2 BHK Scheme Status Details in Highlights
|Name||Double Bedroom Status|
|Introduced by||Government of Telangana|
|Benefits||Providing 2 BHK homes to poor people.|
|Objective||To provide the option for checking the status of the application for beneficiaries|
Objective of Scheme
The main objective of implementing this plan is to provide the economically underprivileged sector of society with access to nice and good homes of their own. All essentials will be provided in the residences. To be eligible for this scheme, the applicant must not already be the owner of a house or a piece of land in Telangana. Due to the support of this program, the beneficiaries will live comfortably. The beneficiaries will also become self-reliant as a result of the implementation of this plan.
Benefits of Double Bedroom Status
Following are the benefits of Double Bedroom Status.
- Telangana’s Double Bedroom Scheme aims to provide the lower classes’ basic need for shelter.
- The Double Bedroom Scheme or Dignity Housing Scheme was implemented in 2015 on Shri K Chandrashekhar Rao’s orders.
- The Telangana state government took on the building project and set the price range for the homes between Rs 5 lakh and Rs 8.65 lakh, with no cost to the beneficiaries.
- The Telangana government took on the project while the central government and many state governments were attempting to provide a home to the economically disadvantaged portions at reduced rates.
Following are the documents required for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Status.
- A Smart Phone or Computer
- An Internet connection
- Login credentials
- Your Application Number
Steps to Check Double Bedroom Status Online
- First of all, go to the Meeseva Telangana website.
- On the right side of the page is the “Know Your Application Status” area.
- Your application number should be entered in that field. Then, click the “search” button.
- A new window will open
- Enter the CAPTCHA here
- Choose Submit option.
- You can check the status on your computer or mobile device.
Details Mentioned in Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Status
Following are the details mentioned in the Status:
- The status of the application form.
- Where or which department has the application reached.
- How much more time will it take to sanction.
- If there is any need to correct the form you will be given an option.
- The other details such as subsidy amount etc. is also given.
For more information contact the below mentioned phone number.
Sri Sunil Sharma- 040-23225018
P. Balram- 040-23225018
M. Chaitanya Kumar- 040-23225018
Double Bedroom Status FAQ’s
Visit the 2bhk Telangana website’s official website to verify the status of your double bedroom. After that, you may quickly check the status by logging in with your credentials.
All you need to be is homeless. In Telangana, it is illegal to own a home or a piece of land. You should also be a resident of Telangana on a permanent basis.
The Telangana state government introduced this program in 2015 to help the underprivileged. With the aid of this program, houses were given to those who couldn’t afford them.