Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Online Application Form 2023, Eligibility & Benefits, How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra
The Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana 2023 was introduced by the Goa government on November 7, 2022. Goaonline.gov.in offers a PDF application form for the yojana. It is a government-sponsored pilgrimage program that was made public before the February 2022 Assembly elections. Read below to get detailed information related to the Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana like highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, Application PDF, and much more
Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana 2023
To commemorate the beginning of the Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana on November 7, 2022, CM Pramod Sawant flagged off a bus transporting people. To the well-known Tirupati shrine in Andhra Pradesh, the bus transports its customers. First-come, first-served policy governs the reservation of seats for the free pilgrimage. Velankanni in Tamil Nadu, a well-known pilgrimage site known for the Church of Mother Mary in particular, and Shirdi, the well-known shrine of Sai Baba located in nearby Maharashtra, are the other two places guaranteed under the Devdarshan Yatra.
Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Highlights
|Name||Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana|
|Introduced by||Goa Government|
|Introduced on||November 7, 2022|
Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Objective
The Goa state government will offer applicants free travel to religious sites as part of this tirth yatra program.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana
Some of the key benefits of the Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana are as follows:
- Such programs, according to Chief Minister Pramod Sawant, aid in voter turnout
- On a first-come, first-served basis, places are reserved for the free pilgrimage
- Pilgrims are accompanied on the tours by a doctor, a caregiver, and a police officer
- The pilgrimages offered by the program are free
- The state government provides meals and lodging for pilgrims while they are on the tours.
Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for yojana are as follows:
- The applicant must reside in the state of Goa.
- The free pilgrimage program in Goa is only open to applicants who are at least 50 years old.
Selected Locations for Dev Darshan Yatra
As of 7 November 2022, the yojana has 3 distinct locations:
- Velankanni in Tamil Nadu state.
- Tirupati Shrine in Andhra Pradesh state.
- Shirdi in Maharashtra state.
Download Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Application Form PDF
To get the yojana application PDF, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Government of Goa i.e., https://goaonline.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Now, click on the Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana application form pdf will open on the screen
- Now, download the PDF and take out its printout.
- Fill out all the mandatory d details in the application form
- Now submit it to the concerned department.