Gujarat Kisan Free Smartphone Yojana Has Been Announced by the State Government of Gujarat. The Kisan Muft Mobile Phone Yojana application form for farmers is now available online at the Ikhedut Portal i.e., ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in. The state government would cover 40% of the cost of cellphones purchased under the Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Yojana, up to a maximum of Rs. 6,000. Smartphones costing up to Rs 15,000 will be eligible. The agriculture department has received 40,016 applications from farmers for smartphones in total. Read below to get detailed information related to the Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat like highlights, objectives, features, benefits, application process, Subsidy Amount, and much more
Table of Contents
Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme 2023
The Gujarati government has introduced numerous programs for farmers. The government will offer smartphones this time. Farmers in Gujarat would receive financial support in the amount of Rs. 1500 to purchase a smartphone. The money set aside for giving farmers smartphones is Rs. 15 crores. To benefit from the program, the candidate must apply through the IKhedut Portal. There are so many farmers in the nation without smartphones. Smartphones will assist farmers in increasing farm income and they have easy access to a variety of information about the agriculture industry, including the weather forecast. People can utilize sites like YouTube, Google, and many more as such sites to learn new farming techniques. These skills can be applied to their farming. This Gujarat Smartphone Subsidy Yojana will help about 25,000 farmers.
Details of Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat
|Scheme Name||Farmer Free smart Phone Scheme|
|Introduced by||State Agricultural department|
|Financial assistance||1500 rupees|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme Objective
The state agricultural department and the state government of Gujarat would give farmers in the state financial support for the purchase of a smartphone of up to Rs. 6,000 or 40% of the cost of the smartphone (whichever is less). The Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat aims to persuade farmers to purchase cell phones that can serve a variety of functions. The smartphones offered are intended to boost their agricultural income at a time when the use of digital services in agriculture is increasing daily. Let’s now review the entire online application process for the Kisan Muft Smartphone Yojana.
Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat Features
Some of the key features of the scheme are as follows:
- The State Government will fund this program.
- The farmer will receive a 1500 rupee subsidy.
- The government will give the farmer financial support for a smartphone
- Farmer’s Mobile Phone in Gujarat, yojanas make it easier to find out information about the weather, farming methods, government initiatives, professional viewpoints, etc.
Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme Benefits
Some of the key benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- A farmer will find it simple to get the following information using a smartphone:
- Various schemes of the agriculture department
- Weather forecast
- Possible pest infestation
- Availability of Fertilizers
- Modern farm techniques
- Agricultural Machinery
- Expert opinion
- Farmers can use their smartphones to apply online for a variety of Gujarat State Government programs by employing features like the camera, emails, SMS, multimedia services, GPS, web browser, and internet access, among others, according to the GR.
- After the application is accepted, the benefiting farmers will need to submit copies of the smartphone’s purchase receipt, the IMEI number of their phone, a rejected check, etc.
Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the scheme are as follows:
- The applicant must be a Gujarat permanent resident.
- Joint Holding Benefits Will Only Be Received By One Beneficiary.
- All landowner farmers are eligible to take advantage of the program.
Documents Required for Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme
The documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential Proof
- Land Holding Details
Steps to Apply for Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme
To apply for Smartphone Sahay Yojana Gujarat, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Ikhedut Portal i.e., https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Gujarat Farmer Free Smartphone Scheme link
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, select the district and the name of the Beneficiary
- After that, fill in the application form with all the required details
- After that upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the application form
- After successful submission of the application form, take out the printout of the Application form for future reference
Subsidy Amount for Gujarat’s Farmers’ Smartphone Program
- Farmers are allowed to purchase smartphones for a maximum of Rs. 15,000.
- The state government will only grant a maximum subsidy of 40%.
- This indicates that a farmer may receive a maximum subsidy of Rs. 6000 (40 percent of Rs.