Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme:- The government of Telangana has decided to launch the Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme in all the government schools during working days from October 24. The government is expected to spend the amount of 400 crore rupees per year to implement the scheme. Chief Minister Chandrasekhar Rao said that the government is taking care of the welfare of women and children in the state. He further added that many schemes have been launched in the past ten years which have proven transformational in the social and health sector.
Table of Contents
Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme
The scheme was launched on the state level by chief minister KCR, who sent a team to Tamil Nadu to study this scheme, firstly the scheme was launched for classes 1 to 5, and later it was revised and made available for high school students.
The chief minister said, “The idea behind the scheme is that no student should go to school on an empty stomach, especially those whose parents are agriculture laborers who may not provide breakfast to their children. This scheme will also help in giving nutritious food to the children and they can focus on their studies”.
Highlights of the Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme
|Students of Government schools in Telangana
|Government of Telangana.
|To provide breakfast to the students from class 1 to 10.
|Students of Government aided schools in Telangana
|The students belonging to the families of agriculture labourers will have a nutritious breakfast.
Features & Benefits of Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme
- Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme is a very progressive step for providing nutritious food to the students belonging to agricultural laborers’ family
- In this scheme, about 9 lakh students studying in 5000 Schools will benefit.
- The scheme was first made for students in classes 1 to 5 but after visiting Tamil Nadu the Chief minister made it available for classes 1 to 10.
- The scheme will be operated on all the working days of school.
- This scheme will also alleviate the burden on working women.
- This scheme will also improve the health of the students and will make them mentally sound to excel in their studies.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the student must be admitted to a government-aided school.
- The student must be studying in class 1 to 10.
- The student must belong to the Tamil Nadu state.
- The students belonging to agricultural laborers are also eligible for this scheme.
- Earlier this scheme was only available for students of classes 1 to 5, but now it will be available for students of classes 1 to 10.
Application Process of Telangana CM Breakfast Scheme
The government has not notified the official website for the scheme yet. All the eligible applicants can visit the official website and fill out the form there once the government announces its official website.