Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme:- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin started a Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme for the welfare of the students of the state. On Wednesday, the plan was introduced with an aim to motivate government school students to pursue careers in the electronic sciences. This scheme will prove beneficial for students who come from rural areas. The students are interested in the field of electronics will be guided by the IIT-Madras yearly. Under திரணரி தேர்வு திட்டம், around one lakh students will receive guidance from IIT-Madras.
Table of Contents
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2023
Under this recently launched scheme, IIT-Madras has been given the responsibility to deliver lectures and training to rural government school students. The students will be receiving Rs 1000 as a stipend so that they can participate in the training with full interest. The students who will perform well will be selected and will be given a stipend of 12,000 rupees yearly for their undergraduate and graduate studies. This scheme is the effort of the state government that will help students in deciding their future.
TN Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Details
|Name of the article
|Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme
|Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin
|Students of Tamil Nadu
|To encourage students to pursue careers in the electronic sciences.
|Not Yet Declared
|Not Yet Declared
திரணரி தேர்வு திட்டம் Objective
The main aim to launch this scheme is to help students of the state to get quality education. With the help of the scheme, the students will be enrolled in top institutions. Through this new program, the students of government schools will also receive individualized instruction as similar students of private schools receive.
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Benefits
- Authorities will select students from government schools and they will be provided with guidance at the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- The state government has decided to provide financial help to students of government schools so that they can continue their studies without any financial hurdles.
- With the help of this scheme, female students of government schools will also encourage to pursue higher education.
- The state government launched scheme will cover the government school students of the entire state.
- It will help in making the future of the student bright as they will be able to decide what they have done in their future.
- The new program will increase the literacy rate of the state.
- The employment rate of the state will also enhance as more students will be educated, the more will get jobs.
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Students should belong to Tamil Nadu state.
- Under this scheme, priority will be given to the students who come from remote government schools.
- Individuals who are studying in class 10th are also allowed to take the advantage of the scheme.
- An individual should have interest in fields such as semiconductor technologies and electronics to become part of the program.
Important Documents to Apply
- Latest Passport size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Active Mobile Number
- ID Card of the school
- Age Certificate
- Details of the bank account.
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Application Procedure
This is the recently launched scheme, so it will take some time to launch its official website. As soon as the website will launch, interested students, can apply for the scheme.