Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka to provide fuel-related benefits to the poor citizens of the state. Through this ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ ಅನಿಲ ಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ, free LPG connections will be provided by the state government to all eligible citizens of the state, the benefits of this scheme will be provided by the government to all the eligible citizens of the state who will apply under this scheme. Only BPL card holders of the state will be able to get the benefit of the Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Yojana. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to this scheme.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme 2024
Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme has been started by the state government to provide fuel-related benefits to the poor citizens of the state. Through this scheme, facilities like free LPG connection, double gas burner stoves two two-cylinder refills, etc. will be provided by the government to all the beneficiaries of the state. All the citizens of the state who are eligible to get the benefit of this scheme, all those citizens can get the benefit of this scheme by registering online or offline.
To apply under this, the applicants must submit the application form online, under this, 30 days are required after the submission of the application to the government to process them and give the scheme benefits. Apart from this, such citizens of the state, by whom the benefit of PM Ujjwala Yojana has not been received, only those citizens will be able to get the benefit of the Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Program.
ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ ಅನಿಲ ಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ Details
|Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
|Government of Karnataka
|State BPL Card Holder
|Clean fuel facilities will be provided to the poor of the state
Objectives of Karnataka Anila Bhagya Scheme
The main objective of the MukhyamantriAnilaBhagya Scheme is to provide fuel-related benefits to the BPL card holders of the state. Through this scheme, efforts are being made by the gas companies of the state to upgrade the infrastructure in the remote areas of the state, through this, cylinder and gas facilities will be available to all the eligible households of the state. Apart from this, two burner gas stoves will also be provided by the state government to all eligible households in the state through the Karnataka AnilaBhagya Scheme
Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme Benefits
- Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka to provide fuel-related benefits to the BPL card holders of the state.
- Through this scheme, the eligible BPL families of the state will be provided with a free LPG gas connection, one double gas hob cooker two refills, etc. by the state government.
- Through this, all the eligible citizens of the state will be able to get an economical, eco-friendly way of cooking, which will also reduce waste.
- Apart from this, the benefit of this scheme will be provided by the state government to about 5 lakh families in the state, this information has been received according to a conservative estimate.
- Under the Karnataka Anila Bhagya Scheme, a subsidy of Rs 1,920 will be provided by the state government as compared to Rs 1,600 per family under Ujjwala.
- LPG is a smokeless cooking method, by which the health benefits are improved, and the quality of life of the citizens who get the benefit of this scheme will be improved.
Implementation of ಮುಖ್ಯಮಂತ್ರಿ ಅನಿಲ ಭಾಗ್ಯ ಯೋಜನೆ
- Beneficiaries under the Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Program are selected by a district-level selection and monitoring committee, which is overseen by the minister in charge of the district.
- For all those residents of the state who do not have ration cards for non-Gas families, the list of all those citizens will be obtained by the district-level selection and monitoring committee.
- The number of beneficiaries in the Phase-I FPS is determined by the Member Secretary District in the State following the same process used to determine the Phase-I objective of the district.
- MMABAY rules as well as the target list bifurcated by FPS are obtained from the MLA member secretary of the committee to select the beneficiaries for Phase I.
- Further, the District Selection Committee is recommended to the authority to finalize the list in case the MLAs are unable to do so within a week of receiving the list of Phase I recipients.
- The list of beneficiaries for the financial year 2017-18 has been prepared by the Forest Department, after which it will be the responsibility of the RFO to register their applications in the common application form.
- Apart from this, all the citizens of the state who already have gas connection through Pradhan Mantri UjjwalaYojana, then all those citizens will not be provided the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this, any female family member with PHH/AAY ration card, who is at least 18 years of age, who is at least 18 years old, can submit an application for MMABY at the Gram Panchayat office, Jan Snehi Kendra or Bangalore 1 center along with the necessary forms. I can get information about the beneficiaries.
- All applicants in the state will have to present their Aadhaar number at each of the service kiosks in Phase-I and confirm that they have a gas connection at their home.
- The applicant has the option to select the agency located there while applying under the Karnataka AnilaBhagya Scheme.
- An endorsement is received by the eligible Phase-I beneficiaries after the application is over, confirming that the applicant is eligible to submit the MMABY application.
- Apart from this, a special Consumer ID number will be generated after the Food Inspector receives the application, which will be used in all subsequent works. Applicants will receive an SMS on FI verification.
- Under this a photocopy of the check as well as the list of beneficiaries is received through the FI to each recipient, in addition the completed application form, MMABY Acknowledgment, a photocopy of the check and release order is provided to the beneficiary LPG distributor.
- SV is issued to the beneficiary after obtaining approval from the distributor OMC, additionally the beneficiary details are entered in the web portal of the FCS software using their login credentials.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme
- It is mandatory for the citizens who want to get the benefit of this scheme to be a native of the state of Karnataka.
- Only the citizens of the state who are living below the poverty line will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- All construction workers who are registered with the Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Board without an LPG connection will also be able to get the benefits of this scheme.
- The benefits of this scheme can be availed by AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) and PHH (Priority Household) ration card holders who do not have LPG connection.
- Beneficiaries of Ujjwala Yojana are ineligible to get its benefits.
- Under this, applicants having an Aadhaar number are eligible to apply.
- After the form is submitted, the name of the beneficiary will be compared with the Socio-Economic Caste Census data of 2011.
Documents Required to Apply
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card of bpl family
- Aadhar Card
- Residential proof etc.
How to Apply under Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Scheme ?
All those citizens of rural areas who want to apply under the Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Program, all those citizens have to go to the nearest Gram Panchayat and file an offline application form. On the contrary, if the urban residents want to apply under this scheme, then all those citizens have to go to their individual ward offices. After the application is submitted, the information of the applicant will be compared with the SECC-2011 data list to ensure that the beneficiary has not already received the benefit of free LPG connection through PM Ujjwala Yojana. Apart from this, the applicants who have already received the benefit of UjjwalaYojana will not be given this benefit and their application will be rejected.